What's new in Image Tricks v.2.4.2
What's new in Image Tricks v.2.4.1
- Added support for Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6).
What's new in Image Tricks v.2.4
17 new filters
- 4 filters for both Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5:
- 13 Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5) only filters:
- Comic Effect (Color category);
- Box Blur, Disc Blur (Focus category, in Blur group);
- Bump Distortion Linear (Distortion category);
- Line Overlay (Style category);
- Fourfold Rotated, Fourfold Translated, Glide Reflected (Tile category, Tiled Textures group);
- Eightfold Reflected, Fourfold Reflected, Sixfold Reflected, Sixfold Rotated (Tile category, Reflected Textures group);
- Bars Swipe Transition (Overlap category, Pro version).
- Export and Save changes, option to use OpenGL acceleration affects image preview only, final result is created with a higher quality rendering.
- Applying filters to your photos will not affect EXIF data. EXIF data is kept after applying effects to photos.
- Kaleidoscope filter improved (Tile category).
- Option to adjust second color added for Gaussian Blur (Focus category); Stripes, Checkerboard Generator (Overlap category) filters.
- Improved compatibility with Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5).
- Problem with losing mouse cursor and zoom parameters when applying masks solved.
- Parameters behaviour on Leopard system fixed for Rectangular Splash (Distortion category), Shaded Materials (Style category), Net Distortion (Distortion category).
- Random Generator filter (Style category) fixed.
- Problem with showing black instead of transparent background in plug-in solved.
- Background transparency when saving to TIFF format is fixed (plug-in).
- Save dialog on Leopard system (Mac OS X 10.5) fixed.
What's new in Image Tricks v.2.3.7
- Sobel filter added (Pro version).
- Localization improved.
- Minor bug fixes.
What's new in Image Tricks v.2.3.3
- Lumine filters were optimized.
- Mask Panel width is saved in the program.
- iPhoto 6 integration improved.
- Support for non-RGB color profiles corrected.
- Menu "Filters" behavior fixed when several windows opened.
What's new in Image Tricks v.2.3
- 4 new image filters were added:
- Option to see the image without filter effect is available (menu Filters->Hide/Show Filter Effect).
- Additional parameter becomes available for Lumine filter.
- Flip image Vertically/Horizontally options were added (Edit menu).
- To simplify program operation, Keyboard shortcuts were assigned to various menu options.
- Filter list was added into menu.
- Preferences dialog:
- Now you can choose direction to rotate the image;
- Safe Editing mode was added to protect from rewriting an image by accident;
- OpenGL Rendering Acceleration switched on by default.
- Apply Filter option was added into Plug-in.
- Image generator Star Dust has improved.
- Application launch become faster.
- Problem with LinkBack integration is solved.
- Other bug fixes.
What's new in Image Tricks v.2.2
Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8:
- 8 new image filters were added: Transparent, Color Transparent (Pro version), Torus Lens, Page Curl (Pro version), Mod Transition, Stripes, CMYK HalfTone, Gaussian Gradient.
- OpenGL acceleration is supported for faster rendering (can be set in Preferences dialog).
- Option to adjust color transparency added into filter color settings.
- The program gets 2 new image generators: Triangle, Rags (Pro version).
- Extra settings were added for Hilbert Curve, Color Bars and Divide Line generators.
- User interface altered to increase workspace of the program.
- New Zoom options (Fit to Page) added.
- Preferences Dialog was added with background color and Mouse Wheel options.
- Integration with other BeLight Software products improved. Now Plug-in works as image generator directly in the programs.
- Option to change image size was added into Plug-in.
What's new in Image Tricks v.2.1
- Star Dust generator was added into Pro version.
- Generator types for Plasma, Sand Glass, Circle Interference extended.
- Color controls behavior fixed.
- Disabled filter and generator parameters now hidden.
- Quality of copied to clipboard images improved.
- Better integration with other BeLight products.
- Minor bugs fixed.
What's new in Image Tricks v.2.0
- Now the program consists of 2 sections: Filters and Generators. In Filters section Core Image effects are gathered. In Generators section you can randomly and manually generate images with mathematical algorithms. Generated images can be used as a unique background and illustration.
- Image generators added:
Gathering, Biology, Circle Interference, Color Bars, Shapes, Spinning Squares, Flying Lines, Radial Distortion, Sand Glass, Bricks, Hilbert Curve.
- The program was divided into Free and Pro versions. In Pro version additional 6 generators become available:
Brushes, Atoms, Spinning Polygons, Plasma, Divide Lines, Spiral.
- In "Set Size" dialog option "Fit to size" was added, which is convenient for making thumbnails.
- PDF format was added to export functionality. Especially important for generators that create vector images (Gathering, Color Bars, Shapes, etc.)
- Other minor improvements.
What's new in Image Tricks v.1.2
- The new Universal Binary version allows to run natively on both PowerPC and Intel-based Macintosh computers.
What's new in Image Tricks v.1.1
Hide Image Tricks 1.x & 2.x version changes
- LinkBack technology is supported, which enables you to open and edit images modified in Image Tricks in other LinkBack-enabled applications.
- An option to apply one of 30 unique masks to an image was added.
- New CoreImage filter effects can be applied to images: Glass Distortion, Checker Board, Random Generator, Lenticular Halo, Starshine Generator, Sunbeams.
- Now you can rotate an image 90 degrees.
- Integration with other BeLight Software programs is improved (drag and drop images from other program's clipart panel into Image Tricks).
- Switching between Crop and CoreImage filters fixed.
- Undo operation works properly.
- Other minor bugs fixed.